small update with the pig rig.
When I did this rig I was thinking...
well this is the only time I'm going to make a pig rig with these specs that the animator wanted
so there is no point in scripting anything...or write down what I did, I'm never going do anything else like this ever again...(and finished the rig)
about a month later Tyler tells me that there are going to be major changes because he needs new blend-shapes and corrective shapes and more controls, etc
but because the original blendshapes where setup in a messy way the rig needs to go back many many version before the current one...which is version 1.7.0
so I opened up version 1.4.0 the last use-able rig and looked at the screen...I froze in amazement of my own stupidity. I forgot how I did the pig rig...by taking apart my own rigs, I piece together the setup I did before
In the end cause the rig isn't all that complex so it worked, but that's one more weekend wasted because of epic fail on my part...
I learned my lesson...ugh...like my grandfather use to say...
"crappy notes are often better than good memory"